A Great Professional Home Stager Is Like A Swiss Army Knife
An experienced house stager has a lot in common with a fully-loaded Swiss Army Knife™.
Since WWII, the trusty Swiss Army Knife™ has been the go-to tool for soldiers, campers, fishermen, construction workers, even Hollywood Bowl goers (mainly for the corkscrew and for slicing cheese:o). I even have a Swiss Army Knife™ in my home staging tool kit!
The Swiss Champ™ has 35 tools or “features” and there’s not a lot you can’t fix or attend to with a Swiss Champ™ in your pocket.
The more experienced the home stager, the more tools she is likely to have at her disposal.
I like the think I’m the Swiss Champ™ of home stagers. Like the problem solving Swiss Army Knife™, Moving Mountains Design can be the solution for many home selling difficulties:
- Need advice on how to add umph to your front yard to enhance curb appeal? A home staging consultation will cover that
- Need a recommendation for inexpensive carpet, granite counter-tops, reliable movers or storage? I’ve got several to choose from in my contact list
- Don’t know what color to paint your living room to appeal to more buyers? I know the perfect color
- Not sure if your furniture will help or hurt the sale of your home? I can assess your furniture and let you know if I think it will advance your goal to sell your home for top dollar
- Is your home vacant and feels empty with no furniture? I can provide a few rooms or a whole house of furniture, artwork and accessories to make your home look like a model home
- Don’t have a real estate agent to list your home? I’ve worked or interacted with 100’s, all over Los Angeles, Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley and I know who does a good job
- Not sure if you should spend the money on remodeling your house for sale? I can tell you which upgrades should help with a faster sale or a higher selling price
- Do you need to sell your home fast and as-is? I work with real estate investors that can close escrow in as little as 1 week for all cash – no banks, no mortgage approvals, no appraisals
If you’re the listing agent, I can help you with:
- Photographing your listing after staging. I’ll provide professional quality photographs of the homes we stage for use in marketing
- Writing your marketing materials
- Sending an email blast to 1,800+ real estate professionals on my mailing list
- Convincing your client of the importance of doing certain repairs, upgrades or staging in order to effect a faster sale at a higher price
As you can see, an experienced home stager has a lot in common with the trusty Swiss Army Knife™.
Smart home owners, real estate agents and real estate investors have one in their pocket. Do you?