Arcadia Home Staging – Confucius says “One Must Have A Good Tool In Order To Do A Good Job”
What do Confucius and home staging in Arcadia have in common?
There is an old Chinese expression which translates roughly to “One must have a good tool in order to do a good job”. This comes from an ancient text called the Analects of Confucius.
This wisdom can apply to many aspects of our lives, but when selling a home in Arcadia, that “good tool” is Moving Mountains Design Home Staging.
Doing a good job, in real estate and in home staging, means making sure that, from the moment a potential Arcadia home buyer drives up to the front of your house, steps inside the front door and looks around, he or she feels like they have found the perfect home, the home they want to buy. There are many Arcadia homes for sale so you have to make sure your home is in excellent condition and shows beautifully. Home staging by Moving Mountains Design will help your home make a good showing.
Here’s how Moving Mountains Design can be your “good tool” when selling your Arcadia home:
- When you hire us to stage your home, you are hiring an Arcadia home staging company with years of experience in the area and hundreds of homes staged and sold.
- We understand whom the home buyers are in Arcadia and we stage to their taste. Because of our extensive experience staging homes in Arcadia we understand what these home buyers will find appealing.
- Feng Shui is important to many Arcadia home buyers. Michelle Minch is trained as a certified Feng Shui consultant and understands how to “fix” many Feng Shui problems that may slow down the sale of your home.
- Our private home staging furniture and accessory warehouse is located in Arcadia. We are a local business. We eat, shop and work in Arcadia.
- Our furniture and accessories are hand selected for you and our selection is customized to show off your home or listing. We know how to make your home or listing look its best and we have the accessories, artwork, luxury linens, towels and Persian rugs to do just that.
- Our furniture rental partner has a 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse full of hundreds of sofas, chairs, dining tables and beds! When you hire Moving Mountains Design to stage your listing or home, you aren’t stuck with what ever furniture we happen to have left over in our garage or mini-storage like you would be with some lower priced home stagers. You will get a custom staging plan using beautiful furniture in excellent condition that makes your home look like a photo in a magazine.
- We provide professional quality photographs of the rooms we stage. Our photos will make your home look outstanding on the internet and in printed brochures and marketing material. We provide these photos FREE for our complete home staging clients. Since 80-90% of home buyers start their search for a new home on the internet, professional quality photos are very important.
- Even in this market, many of the homes we stage sell in 60 days or less, often in the first 2 weeks and some over asking price.
Don’t try to do the job of preparing your home or listing for sale with a dull tool.
For the best home selling tool call Michelle at Moving Mountains Design 626)441-8975 or contact us by email to learn how we can help you prepare your Arcadia real estate to encourage a faster sale at a higher price. We also stage homes in Pasadena, San Marino, San Gabriel, South Pasadena, Altadena, Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley.