The Best Home Stagers In Los Angeles…
Who is the Best Home Stager In Los Angeles?
There is a website out there that suggests that the people listed on the website are the best home stagers in Los Angeles. Really? I haven’t heard of many of these home stagers, and I think at least 2 are out of business or on the verge of going out of business (there are a couple on the list that are excellent professional home stagers) I was curious how these home stagers were chosen to be on the list, since I consider myself to be one of the best home stagers in Los Angeles. There is no contact information, person, group or organization, and no way to figure out what criteria were used. What I did notice was there were a lot of advertisements and links to Amazon. My guess is the owner of the site is only involved in the staging industry only in so far as he or she can earn money from pay-per-clicks and affiliate sales. You just can’t trust everything you read on the internet.
What should you look for in a home stager if you want the best?
- Choose a home stager that is a member of the Real Estate Staging Association. Why? RESA members are governed by a Code of Ethics to ensure members maintain high standards. Better yet, choose a RESA-Pro home stager. They must meet higher standards of business practices, experience and ethics.
- Choose a home stager that carries professional home stager business liability insurance. Protect your assets.
- Choose a home stager with lots of home staging experience. There is no home staging training school in the world that teach you as much as what you can learn by staging lots of houses.
- Choose a home stager that offers the best value and highest quality, not the lowest price. You get what you pay for and if you pay peanuts, you’ll get monkeys. Choose a home stager that can do an excellent job for a reasonable price – that’s good value.
- Choose a home stager that can show you lots of before and after pictures – either on their website or in a printed portfolio. Look at the photos carefully to see if the homes they staged look more beautiful and desirable than before.
- Choose a house stager that can supply you with references for both real estate agents and homeowners they have staged for. I personally do not hire any service providers that cannot supply references with contact information.
- Choose a home stager that is professional, organized and puts you at ease. Trust your gut. Working with a real estate stager should ease some of the stress in selling your home, not make it worse.
So who are the best Los Angeles home stagers?
I’d like to think Moving Mountains Design is one of the best home staging companies in Los Angeles. I’m RESA-Pro and I adhere to a strict code of ethics. I carry $4 million in aggregate liability insurance and I’ve been staging homes for 5+ years. I’ve staged hundreds of homes and I know what makes homes sell™. Although I’m not the lowest price home stager, I offer my clients exceptional value for their home staging dollar. Here’s links to my home staging portfolio and what clients have to say about my service, professionalism and expertise.