San Marino Home Staging | Luxury Home Staging
San Marino Home Staging a Luxury Home
The Moving Mountains Design team staged a big, beautiful San Marino home last week. Listed at $9.8M, the home is Huntington Gardens adjacent. We staged all 6 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms, located on 2 floors in 7,439 square feet. The home has beautiful original Spanish tile, most evident in the formal dining room. This is truly a trophy home for someone looking for a big, beautiful Roland Coate designed home, located on one of the most desirable streets in one of the most desirable cities in Southern California.
Some highlights from a home stager’s POV:
- The living room is ballroom or “palace” size. It could easily accommodate a baby grand piano and multiple seating areas
- There are 2 full wet bars (one in the living room, one in the family room)
- The family room is large enough for a very comfortable seating area and game table, as well as the aforementioned wet bar
- The master bedroom is large enough to have a separate seating area
- Make sure to check out the hand carved fireplace mantle in the library/office. It’s gorgeous!
From the MLS listing:
Magnificent Colonial Revival Masterpiece by Renowned Architect Roland Coate – An elegant and stately manor located on one of the most coveted streets in San Marino within steps of the famous Huntington Library & Botanical Gardens. This gated, private estate offers 7,439 square feet of gracious living space on a prime corner lot with manicured lawns, beautiful rose garden, pool & spa and splendid outdoor entertaining areas. The main floor of the house features a grand parlor, formal step-down dining room, an elegant library and a large family room that adjoins the gourmet kitchen and light-filled breakfast area. The second floor offers five luxurious bedroom suites and an inviting conversational sitting area under lovely skylights. This remarkable home has exquisite details throughout and is an exceptional architectural gem.
For more information about our expert San Marino Home Staging click here
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.