Important Facts To Help Sell Your Los Angeles Home
Here’s some important facts to help sell your Los Angeles home.
This weekend I went to a real estate conference (RainCamp) at Loyola Marymount University and I learned the following:
- 87% home buyers are using Internet to search for homes
- 94% of 24-44 year olds are using Internet in their home buying process
- 37% of home buyers found their home on the Internet
How can you use these home buying statistics to help sell your home in Los Angeles?
- List your home with an internet and social media savvy real estate agent.
- Have your home professionally staged so it looks great in person and in on-line photos. Professional staging allows you to make your best first impression on the internet.
- Have your home professionally photographed after its staged. Some listing agents include professional photography as part of their marketing because they recognize the difference it makes. Point & shoot photos from a snappy pix camera won’t create a compelling desire to see your home
- Make sure your listing agent posts 10-20 photos of your home on the MLS (each MLS limits the number of photos allowed, so number of photos may be different)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.