Important Facts To Help Sell Your Los Angeles Home
Here’s some important facts to help sell your Los Angeles home.
This weekend I went to a real estate conference (RainCamp) at Loyola Marymount University and I learned the following:
- 87% home buyers are using Internet to search for homes
- 94% of 24-44 year olds are using Internet in their home buying process
- 37% of home buyers found their home on the Internet
How can you use these home buying statistics to help sell your home in Los Angeles?
- List your home with an internet and social media savvy real estate agent.
- Have your home professionally staged so it looks great in person and in on-line photos. Professional staging allows you to make your best first impression on the internet.
- Have your home professionally photographed after its staged. Some listing agents include professional photography as part of their marketing because they recognize the difference it makes. Point & shoot photos from a snappy pix camera won’t create a compelling desire to see your home
- Make sure your listing agent posts 10-20 photos of your home on the MLS (each MLS limits the number of photos allowed, so number of photos may be different)